As the threat of the COVID-19 virus remains high, please see below key messages from Public Health:
Please help stop the spread and keep your loved ones and friends safe.
Maintain social distancing from people who do not live in your home, even when outside, and stay 2 metres away from them at all times.
Continue to follow all Government advice:
- Wash your hands, or use hand sanitiser, regularly and for at least 20 seconds, especially when you get home.
- Don’t touch your face when you’re not in your home.
- Wear a face covering in shops and supermarkets, on public transport and when in other indoor spaces where keeping apart from others isn’t possible. Please always take a face covering with you when you leave your home in case you need to use it.
- Get a free test if you have any symptoms – a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Stay at home if you have symptoms, test positive for the virus, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.